Vacant Land Appraisals
Get a certified appraisal of your vacant land that will be accepted by any authority, guaranteed.
We provide certified commercial real estate appraisals that meet or exceed the reporting standards and requirements of numerous private and government organizations.
Our certified real estate appraisals are used for:
- Estate planning / Estate settlement (executors)
- Partnership dissolution
- Pre-sale / Pre-purchase valuation
- Divorce, bankruptcy, etc.
We also perform market rent studies for lease negotiations and renewals, as well as providing a variety of consulting services including litigation support and expert witness testimony.
Speak to an Appraiser Now
Give us a call to...
- Talk to an appraiser, not a receptionist or a pushy salesman.
- Get answers to your questions.
- Get a price quote.
- Schedule an appointment for an appraisal.
Call Us Today: (718) 578-4114
Vacant Land Appraisal Specialists
The appraisal of vacant land is a unique area of real estate valuation which requires specialized knowledge and experience to ensure an accurate and credible appraisal result.
The appraisal of commercially-zoned or residentially-zoned vacant land is a discipline in which our firm specializes.
Our appraisers all hold the designation of State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, the requisite qualification necessary for one to be qualified to appraise any kind of vacant land.
We have decades of experience appraising:
- Land zoned for residential use
- Land zoned for commercial use
- Land improved with an obsolete structure (a.k.a. 'a teardown')
A preliminary telephone consultation is available free of charge. Call us today to speak with one of our experienced vacant land appraisers.